12.05.2009

Our dearly departed Princess Wondercat

Our beautiful and beloved Princess Wondercat has passed away. Princess tore her urinary tract sometime this past week while she was jumping and playing outside. The injury turned out to be untreatable and she was in pain so she was put to sleep early Saturday morning.

She was an amazing mouser, an athletic adventurer, and a sweet companion to Lane and I as well as her husband The Internet. Lane chose her as a little one from the North Central Animal Shelter in Los Angeles in June 2008. We had her for such a short time but are so grateul that she was part of our crazy kitty family. We love her and we will miss her.













2 comments:

Annejelynn said...

oh Susan! I'm so sorry to hear about your lil' Princess and her passing! I've brought myself to full bawling just imagining when our fuzzy boys might ever leave us. I hope you and Lane will soon find a new fuzzy friend and a new love for The Internet. oxo

kitten for sale said...

Hi how's your princess now?? Is she fine?? or still ill?? I hope she get well soon.